Finally, I have a few spare minutes to update. G has been particularly trying this weekend, and when he wasn't demanding my attention, I ended up just staring at the wall, trying to decompress. I haven't been good about keeping track of everything I eat this weekend, but I can tell you this: 1 coke Saturday, in an effort to keep my wits about me while dealing with one very angry child, 1 chunk cookie dough, and two cookies last night. Aside from that, I've been maintaining my much healthier eating habits, working out, and losing weight. As of this morning, I am down to 210 lbs! I even went out to eat with my sis and dad Friday night. I managed to keep my portions in check, and only ate about 15 petals of the Bloomin' Onion (curse you evil appetizer eating family). Of course, I offset this by attempting the Turbo Jam Learn & Burn workout. Hardest physical thing I have ever done, by far, but kind of fun. I'll probably try again tonight.

My taste for coke and other sweet treats, while still present, is diminishing significantly. I was perfectly happy with one small bite my dad and sister's deserts at Outback, and didn't feel the need to finish off what they couldn't (gluttons). Carrot sticks are my friends, as are very small servings of almonds (after workouts for the protein they provide). Clearly I'm doing something right if I'm losing weight, right? And, for the big news, I'm losing inches!

Last Measure:
Arm: 15.5
Bust: 45.5
Waist: 39
Hips: 48
Thigh: 27
Calf: 15.5

Today's Measure:
Arm: 14.5
Bust: 44.5
Waist: 37.5
Hips: 46
Thigh: 24.5
Calf: 15.5

That's a total of 8 inches lost. Sadly, my calves are not shrinking as of yet, but as long as my hips and thighs are, I'm a happy girl.

3 comments:

Unknown

April 28, 2008 at 2:48 PM

huzzah! results!

stjones

April 29, 2008 at 8:35 AM

Good job. Keep grinding it out - or off.

WRT the sweets cravings - beware! They'll be back. Don't get blind-sided. Been there; done that.

Unknown

May 12, 2008 at 2:51 PM

I demand an update!