Downtime...

Not much to report from the last couple days. Friday was spent relaxing on the sofa, and not really paying attention to what I ate. Yesterday, I felt completely awful, and hardly ate at all. I had all of one banana, 3 slices of bread, and a chicken noodle soup at hand. That's all I could even contemplate keeping down. I have been drinking quite a bit Coke the past few days, mostly because it soothes my throat, which is still sore from the breathing tube.

Here's the breakdown so far today:

1 Yoplait Light, 1 no sugar added applesauce, 3 chunks cookie dough, 1 Chik Pattie on wheat with 1 tbsp. light generic Miracle whip. Dinner is going to be asparagus, tilapia, and couscous.

Tomorrow, it's back to my routine, only with the new caveat of carefully weighing and measuring everything I eat that isn't individual serving size. I want to get an accurate picture of my nutritional intake. I think it will help me tailor this diet to maximize my weight loss, while ensuring I'm getting the nutrients I need.

I've also discovered Fitness Magazine Online. They have some neat diet and exercise tools, including the option to build a workout based on what equipment you have and the areas you want to work on. I intend to start doing yoga in the morning before work, and then a more strength/aerobic routine in the evening. Stay tuned to see how that actually works for me :)

0 comments: