Lesson learned yesterday: tired and cranky = no self control.

By the time we got home last night, and I got the child settled down and in bed, I was dead tired. Too tired to even contemplate blogging. Unfortunately, J had a wedding last night, and of course, forgot his keys. This meant I had to stay up until he got home in order to let him in, as I cannot sleep when the door is unlocked. By 11:30, I was hungry and pissed off and cracked and had two cookie dough chunks and a small glass of coke. *Insert string of expletives here*

The rest of the day went much better though....

I was up at 9, and by 2pm had done my pilates 20 minute workout, been to Walmart, picked up Griffin, been to Marsh, and dropped J off at work. We went over to my parents where we all took a nap, then I picked up Papa Murphy's for all of us (DeLite pizza for me), cooked them, did the dishes, folded and put away laundry, swept and mopped the kitchen floor, and gathered up my mom's trash. It was a busy and tiring day, so I'm trying not to feel bad about my brief regression into sugary emotional eating.

Intake/Output:

Breakfast: My usual cereal and a light yogurt

Lunch: Leftover chicken and artichoke pasta

Snack: Bliss Bar, protein water, 1 devil's food cookie

Dinner: 2 sliced Papa Murphy's Vegetarian DeLite Pizza, 3 Devil's Food Cookies

Snack: 2 chunks cookie dough

Water: 4

Soda: 1 Diet Stewart's Rootbeer, 1 small glass coke

Exercise: 20 minute pilates workout, trips to Marsh and Walmart, cleaning at my parents

Sadly, I don't think I'll be trying the pilates again. I can do the core exercises, but the leg routines hurt my hips to badly to do at all. At least I only paid $6 for the DVDs (thank you Don's Used Books!). Luckily, my sis is willing to let me borrow her yoga DVD, so I will have something to do.

G is pestering me for something to drink, so that's all for now. Have a lovely day!

1 comments:

Unknown

April 13, 2008 at 10:56 AM

Dude... you're human. Diet slippage is totally acceptable.

You're in the process of what, potentially, is going to be a huge lifestyle change for you.
Two chunks of cookie dough isn't going to kill you... not this once.

By the by, you have the distinct honor of knocking facebook out of my toolbar so I don't forget to check you.

huzzah