Let's face it....

I've gotten fat. The magic combination of good job, great relationship, too much fast food and sedentary activities have all combined to make even my fat pants tight. I'm sick of it. With the arrival of spring, I've decided to try to change my lifestyle, and get back to a reasonable size. This blog will serve as my diet and exercise journal, as well as my forum to bitch and moan about how hard this shit is celebrate my victories.

Red is for things I deem as negative. Purple is for positive. Mostly, I just like the colors.

My current weight loss goal is 80 lbs, making my target weight 138. Right now, however, I am concentrating on losing the first twenty. If I can break 200 lbs, I'll be well on my way to reaching my ultimate goal.

Wednesdays will be weigh in and measurement days. Since today is Wednesday....

The Stats:

Current Weight: 218 Lbs.
Current Size: 16 or 18, depending on the cut of the clothing
Current Bra Size: 36 F

I'll take all my measurements tomorrow. I'm not up for the brutal truth just yet.

Consumption and Output (Food and Exercise):
Breakfast: None. I suck.
Lunch: Gave in the to call of the Double Arches- 2 cheeseburgers, small fry, 3 cookies.
Snack: Small handful of Parmesan Goldfish. About 10?
Dinner: Panera- 1/2 Portabello & Mozzarella Panini, Classic Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette, Boston Cream Pie Yoplait Light.
Dinner 2 (With J): One thin cut pork chop
Cokes: 2
Glasses of water: 1

Exercise: One hour cleaning up parents landscape. Mostly easy to moderate activity, with some serious arm work while cutting down prairie grass. Hardest I've worked in months. I'll hurt tomorrow, but it was worth it.

Goals for tomorrow:

  • No fast food. None. No matter how tired and lazy I feel.
  • More exercise of some sort. I might go work on my parents garden, depending on how my arms feel after today. If not, one of my dance exercise videos to focus more on my legs and aerobics.
  • Get a 9v battery for the scale. It's not very useful if it isn't accurate.
  • Drink more water. 4 bottles total (80 oz).
Here endeth the first post. Please feel free to comment with your support or suggestions. I'm gonna need it.

5 comments:

Anonymous

April 10, 2008 at 7:49 AM

Bravo! Very courageous to go public like this. You can do it.

Anonymous

April 10, 2008 at 10:56 AM

This sounds like something I will forget to check and your father will faithfully follow. Thank goodness you have him. I picked well.

Love,
Mother

Cor

April 10, 2008 at 12:55 PM

Heh, your fat pants are like my dream pants! (And bra size too, for that matter...whoa nelly, my friend! hehe) But seriously, I'm with you, man. Best of luck!

Corrie

Cor

April 10, 2008 at 2:02 PM

Link away, my friend! Glad you appreciate the humor. :) Talk to ya soon.

Unknown

April 10, 2008 at 4:18 PM

Good luck!
You know I'm supporting you in this 100%!
Can't wait to see the progress in July (maybe sooner!!)