Fail.

Last week sucked. Immediately after my last post, I began puking violently. Turns out the ketchup I grabbed out of the drawer at work was probably ten years old. I didn't pay attention when I put it on my sandwich, and noticed it tasted funny. When I looked, the ketchup was nearly black*.

I spit out what remained of the bite, and hoped for the best. Within a couple hours, I could keep nothing down. This of course, affected my ability to go to the gym. I made it Friday though, and to SSK Sunday, and back to the gym yesterday. Aside from being extremely tired**, this week seems to be shaping up to be better. I'm not sure if I'll make it to the treadmill and weights today (see footnote below), but I will at least get 20 minutes or so in on my bike at home. Tonight I weigh in and measure, so hopefully I'll have good news to report soon!***

*I feel some technicolor yawning coming on even recounting the story

**While life insurance (type, amount) is a worthy subject, 12am, the night before I have to go to work is not the time.

***No, I don't think having a filet mignon smothered in shrimp, crab, and hollandaise and a luscious creme brulee Saturday is a set back. Really. So what if it contained enough calories to make me gain 5 pounds?

0 comments: